Inspired by T-shirts, badges and pins worn by LGBTQ+ activists in the 70s/80s, The Queer T-Shirts Project was created to help uphold the true spirit of Pride.
This self-published zine explains the meanings behind the first 6 designs launched in 2018 to help educate those who are unaffected/unaware about issues that many queer people face in present-day.
50% of profits to the artist, 50% to UK Black Pride.
– SS18 Collection
Extensive meanings behind the first 6 T-shirts from The Queer T-Shirts Project
– We Have Always Been Here
An exploration into the likely evolutionary purpose of queer people for survival and the context to the prevalence of queer people throughout human history
– My Queer Experience
The writer explains their coming out journey as a point of reference
– Glossary of terms
• 32-page A5 zine
• Writing, graphic design and photography by Mundane Design
• 170 gsm recycled paper
• 300 gsm silk matt laminated cover using FSC certified paper
• Digitally printed in the UK
• Self-published by MUNDANE Zine
• 'SS18 Collection' issue, first edition
• Individuals on a low-income may use code 'iamloved' upon checkout for £2 off each zine
Ships worldwide with the option of tracking.
View the full shipping information here.